"Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth." -Psalms 46:10.The Lord is good to me, beyond my deserving and understanding.I'm close to my family, my friends are just darling, and my sweetheart, well he's my best friend and true love. I also became a mommy august 31, 2014. What more could a girl desire?
I was tagged by rebecca-dearest and she’s super sweet and nice and has a pretty rad blog so go follow her!
NICE THOUGHTS CHALLENGE. Once you get this you have to say 5 nice things about yourself publicly and send this to 10 of your favorite followers. But not back to me, of course.
1. I’ve already lost 20 pounds since having the baby and while my body now looks totally different, I am still totes beautiful.
2. I have somehow snagged the most amazing husband so that’s gotta mean I’m pretty awesome.
3. I gave birth to the most beautiful child and I am so proud of that. I’m so triumphant that I managed to handle childbirth and face all the fun discomforts that come afterwards and still care for this perfect little being.
4. I have already come so far in conquering my post partum anxiety. I recognized I needed help and sought it out immediately.
5. I still manage to make time for myself every now and then in this new, crazy, mommy world.
I’m really bad at tagging people and so many of you will probably just ignore it so please consider yourself tagged if you see this and want to do it! If not, that’s fine too!